Terms & Conditions
We want you to be completely satisfied with your Babymule purchase and are very happy to resolve any queries you might have. Please contact us via email on firstname.lastname@example.org .
All International orders are shipped using Royal Mail Tracked and Signed where available. Where this is not available, an alternative tracked service will be used.
Lost or undelivered orders must be reported to us within 20 days of shipping.
All shortages, damages or discrepancies with your order must be reported within 14 days of receipt.
Faulty or damaged stock
In the unlikely event that your Babymule is faulty or damaged in any way, we will refund or replace it free of charge.
If you change your mind within 28 days of your Babymule order, we will refund you the cost of your order in full excluding shipping costs (unless your item is agreed to have a manufacturing fault where we will refund the cost of your order in full, including any shipping costs). Your Babymule must be returned in an unused condition in all the original packaging.
To return your items, please forward to the following address, quoting your name, address and original order number (detailed on the dispatch note):
Be-Baby Ltd, PO Box 418, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 0ET United Kingdom
We recommend that you use a Tracked and Signed delivery service and obtain proof of postage from the post office as we cannot be held responsible for lost or undelivered items.
Refunds are processed within 7 days of receipt of returned items, after they have been fully inspected by our Returns team.
This Returns policy is in addition to, and exceeds, your Statutory Rights.
Terms & Conditions
1. We consider each order as an offer to purchase goods subject to these terms and conditions. Our despatch of goods indicates acceptance of your offer in relation to those goods and the creation of a binding contract.
2. You must ensure that all information (particularly the delivery address and contact numbers) supplied by you is correct before proceeding to payment. We cannot accept responsibility for delivery problems and may not be able to provide you with a refund if you give us inaccurate or incomplete information.
3. Photographs and information contained on our website must not under any circumstance be copied, used or otherwise circulated without our prior consent.
4. Terms and conditions may be altered at any time and without notice. The conditions displayed on our website at the time of placing your order will apply to your order.
5. Every care has been taken to describe and portray items accurately using current technology, however slight variations in actual goods may occur.
We accept the following major credit and debit cards; Maestro, Mastercard, VISA, VISA Debit and VISA Electron, as well as PayPal. Payment is processed when you place your order.
Prices on this website are quoted in GBP pounds sterling
All prices are inclusive of VAT at the prevailing rate (currently 20%).
Under the United Kingdom Distance Selling Regulations, an EU resident has the right to change their mind and cancel an order at any time up to 7 working days after receiving the order without needing to give a reason. If you wish to cancel an order before we have sent it, please email us at email@example.com quoting your name, postcode and the order number, which can be found on your order confirmation email.
If you wish to cancel your order after we have despatched your order, you are responsible for returning the order to us at your expense.
Should you not return the item(s) to us, you are legally required to make them available for collection and we are entitled to charge you our reasonable costs to recover them.
Various discounts including special price offers, multi-buys or free postage may from time to time be given at our discretion. If you accept a discount that is subject to a minimum total order and the value of goods returned for a refund then causes that total order to fall below the minimum value, then we shall be entitled to reduce the refund amount in order to reclaim the value of the discount.
In the unlikely event that you have a complaint about any aspect of your dealings with Be-Baby Ltd, we will ensure that your complaint will be dealt with fairly, quickly, effectively and confidentially. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with details of any grievance. Your complaint will be acknowledged with 5 working days and you will be kept informed of progress. We will attempt to resolve any complaint within one month.
Our trading address is PO BOX 418, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 0ET
Customers’ statutory rights are not affected by any of these terms of trading. In the event of any dispute, English law shall apply.